Wednesday, May 04, 2005

whoo.

EXAMS ARE OVER!!!! lalalala...let's~PARTY!!!! muahahahaha...okay, i know, i'm making a big deal out of nothing, i only had four exams...but the week before that i had 3 performance tasks to hand up....so, within the last 14 days, i slept at 2.30 for 5 days and 1.30 for 2 days...come on...for a pig like me, that was hell. lalala....i just found out that they sold art books at comic connection!!! muahahaha...books like The Comedy of Errors don't come your way every day you know....i'm am gonna get it even if i have to break my piggy bank for it...muahahahaha....now i can blog, write and read fanfic, watch tv, daze and laze around, play my piano, and most of all....SLEEP!!!! muahahahaha....i just saw this real cool pocket watch for full metal alchemist and final fantasy x, man i want that too...boo hoo...piggy is broke...lalalala...i wonder if anyone likes to listen to anime songs...the graphics that go along with it always make the song more attractive...heh heh...well, i gotta pray for friday...it's my 2.4km run. i. will. die. probably...this will be my last post...sniff...better get a tombstone ready for myself...sigh. i. suck. i. know. FEH.