Thursday, February 16, 2006

WHY NO AOSHI??!!

Wahaha. I’m sorry. I noe I haven’t updated in like an eternity…wahahaha…as you can see, I wrote the previous post like nearly a month ago, but as usual, my stupid com hung whenever I tried to post it. so I’m praying that it wont be another month before this post gets posted. Wahaha. First things first,
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to all, though it is VERY late already…hope ya all had big big ang pows and loads of Chinese New Year goodies. Whee
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY too, now, this is not too late. Hoho. Thanks to all who have given me notes or gifts, like Pluey and Toe and Alicia and Wei Xia…hoho, I shall return ur *love* on White Valentine’s Day. wahahahaha.

Now that I have caught up with time, I can talk about current events. Hoho.
I just managed to get the anime for BLEACH!!! Omg, omg, it’s soooo good I don’t know how to say it. BYAKUYA is soooo darnnnn cool!!! And not to mention Ichigo, though he isn’t as irritating as I’d thought he’d be…hohohoho. I only got to watch up till episode 60 and i didn’t get to see Byakuya save Rukia!!! Noooooo……the horror….i wanna watch THAT episode!!!! Boohoo…and another earth-shocking news. Pluey, the person who praises only Fruits Basket, has said that BLEACH IS NICE!!! Wahahahah. Muacks Pluey…hoho. See, Bleach has such charm in it. kk, forgive the useless crap. Wahaha.

Another manga which both Toe and I are crazy over, is the other work by Nobuhiro Watsuki, the author of Ruroni Kenshin. Hoho. Busou Renki. I PROTEST!!! WHY, WHY ISN’T AOSHI APPEARING??!!! IT’S THE NINTH BOOK ALREADY!!! ARGH!! WHY WHY WHY??!! I DUN GEDDIT!!! *FAINTS AND DIES* get my point? Hmph. Anyhow, it’s good enough that Kenshin gets to appear as a girl kae, at least he APPEARS *chew on TAT Toe* hoho, even a shadow of Sannosuke appears…hmph.

And guess what! I FOUND GENBU KAIDEN ARTBOOK!!! Omg, omg, omg. Earth-shaking news!! Wahahaha. I WILL, MUST, SHALL buy it, even if I don’t eat for a month hohoho, I nearly, nearly screamed when I say RIMUDO on the BIG BIG cover page. Hohoho. Lalala. Sighs. Other than that, I think most series are very very slow. Only MAR has appeared so far. Boo boo…sighs. I shall post when I have more time and more news kae. Hoho. Cya soon. Oh, and best wishes for the *not-so-new* year!! Don’t die from work kae? Hoho, don’t be like me, a useless egg. Whee! Muacks, Rimudo, AOSHI!!! Whee.