Saturday, August 18, 2007

New House...

hello! i'm *not so* glad to announce that i've moved to my new house. it's just across my old one. *applause* whoa. rights, so i'm back to where i've spent 13 years of my life. hoola. the house isn't quite ready, even up till now. when i officially moved in last saturday, there was NO: aircon, water heater, kitchen, fan, curtains, phone line, food and clothes. how did i manage to live? i dunno. now, i've just gotten my fan and aircon, so yeah! my bed's done, my tv's in (though it's not connected), my internet's up, so at least it's live-able. =) i'll post some photos of the view from my window, but i dun think i'll post photos of my room...jus maybe sections of it...=P

rights, updates. the most important is of course SKIP BEAT!!! ahhhhh (wa ga na wa....Oscar).... sorry, random. yupps. well SKIP BEAT 16 is OUT! whee!!! i'll post the pict of the cover as soon as i get my scanner back...hah! i shan't give any spoilers, jus for the sake of my beloved Taicho, though she doesn't read my blog but yeah...hoho.

ah, i realised i haven't said anything about e game i've been playing for quite some time...Granado Espada. ehhs, the graphics are uber cool, the characters are great too...it's jus that i'm not made for computer gaming, coz there are too many keys to press. hah, i'm a born ps2 person who can only handle 14 buttons. ^.^ well yeah, tt kinda results in my characters dying out really quickly...>.< but yeah, it's a nice game and it gets more interesting as u level up. trust me, the first 20 levels or so are to get u used to the game, so it's pretty boring...hah, woflram and i had quite a bit of fun playing wt e poses and our characters, so i'll post the picts over at my picture blog. hah.

ehhs, i'll update more when my exams are done. and when i have enough sleep.

ps. isn't it the worst time for me to be moving house? especially with my exams next week? my parents are so nice aren't they? agree? *yes, we agree* good ppl. eye candy as reward at bishounen heaven.

jya!