Friday, October 03, 2008

retail therapy works.

well of course it does, if not why would the shops and boutiques all over the island be making all the moolah? lolz, fortunately or unfortunately, i am guilty of it. using shopping to de-stress that is. =P well yar, not jus retail therapy, i think reading helps to alleviate stress too. interestingly, i havent picked up a single manga since promos ended (actually i haven't read manga way before promos started), neither have i watched anime or played psp/ps2 games. no~ i have once again regained my status as a bookworm. haha. i managed to fly through 3 books in a day @@ a feat that i havent done since my primary school days lolz. one on Chinese history, one Redwall and one Agatha Christie book. lolz~

anw yupps, back to retail therapy. now i post yet another tribute to my dear laogong~ haha. she, the almighty nice one, stayed to shop wt me~ sho nice right~~~ mind you, even my mum gave up shopping with me coz i'm so damn picky lolz. anw yar, we walked from erm...Ngee Ann City to Far East? lolz~ at first i was looking for a bag. after grueling hours of choosing, i bought a pair of shoes. and a bag yesh lolz. hahaha imagine having to stick wt my whining throughout the entire time *nods* shee me laogong ish e best~ *throws flower petals all over the place* hahah~ (too bad laogong, u blame me for being gross and soppy =P) sho yupps~~~ a tribute to my laogong who pei-ed me for the whole afternoon (though she did get her revenge by nearly killing me a few times, but that's beside the point =P) XDDDDD

and anw, retail therapy doese work. just careful that it doesnt start another round of depression when you look at your now-empty wallet or bank account after you're done with it. XD