Monday, November 17, 2008

quotes of the day~ from Kuroshitsuji

        "At this moment, my body and soul, to the last hair, belong to my master."
Sebastian in Kuroshitusji

a truly yaoi fangirl-worthy moment~~~


       "May I have the honour of this dance, my Lord?"
Sebastian to Ciel in Kuroshitsuji

a drool-able moment~


       "It's coming out~~~"
Ciel in Kuroshitsuji (with Ciel propped up against the wall, sweating, and screaming in delight/supposed agony. oh, did i mention shirt-less? when Sebastian was tightening his corset for him...or whatever the imaginative yaoi-fangirl can think of =P *nosebleeds*)

yaoi fangirl heaven.
quote my laogong: "They KNOW they have yaoi fangirls watching this show. They KNOW."
*nods* yesh indeed, of course they know. and they deliver XD this is called fan-service yo.