Monday, February 02, 2009

Monochrome Kiss (Kuroshitsuji)

a perfectly gay song for a perfect yaoi couple~! from...none other than...KUROSHITSUJI~!!! it ends with Sebastian stroking the cheek of Ciel and Ciel disappears~! *squeals* as an added bonus...the singer is a ultra-lolishouta~ he looks so...cute he can't be called a bishie~ though i can't say the same for his other band members...they look...constipated? but still bishies nonetheless~~~ SID BANZAI~ *drools* (is it just me, or are the lyrics deliciously suggestive?~ *hearts*)

Song Title: Monochrome Kiss
by: SID


Deai ni iro wa nakuta   Monokuro fukinukeru
Itami goto   Kimi yudanemashou

Kizu ato tsuyoku nazoru   Yousha nai aki ga kite
Suzushii yubi   Temaneku mama ni

Toketa ato no yakkai na   Koori mitai na watashi wo
Yasashiku sukutte   Uwaku chibiru de asobu

Sore demo hitotsu no   Ai no katachi wo sagasu
Tooku yori mo ima wo musunda   Kareta hitomi wa
Dekireba kono mama   Tsutsumarete owaritai
Futari de himeta awai hada   Tsuki mo kakureteru

Are kara ikura ka   Yoru suki ni mo narimashita
Ison no umi   Iki mo wasurete

Muchuu no sono temae de   Nama nurusa dake wo nokoshite
Hiki kiwa no bigaku   Tokuige na kisu kirau

Hitori ni shinai de   Mou sasshite ayamete
Dono kotoba mo kimi no heya de wa   Surinukete iku no
Midarete nemutte   Sore ijyou wo oshiete?
Egao no toi ni mayou toiki   Tsuki dake ga miteru

Tsugi no nagai hari ga   Tenjyou ni todoku koro ni wa
Kimi wa mou inai   Watashi wa mou iranai

Sore de mo tashika ni   Ai no katachi wo sagashita
Tooku yori mo ima wo musunda   Nureta hitomi wa
Dekireba kono mama   Tsutsumarete owaritai
Sono negai wa   Yoru wa munashiku
Asa wo tsurete kuru

Yasashikute atsukute   Hikyou na kisu de
Irodotte yo saigo no yoru
Tsuki ga terashiteru



English Translation:

There's no color in our encounter; Monochrome blows through it
I shall entrust Each of my pains to you

The unforgiving autumn, Which forcefully traces my scars, comes
When your cold fingers Still beckon me

After I've melted, You tenderly save
The troublesome, icy me And toy around with me with a kiss

Nevertheless, I search for A single form of love;
Your dried eyes tie it to The present from a time far beyond
If I can, I want to end it, While shrouded like this
Together, we conceal our pale selves; The moon is hiding, too

How many nights did I Come to love since then?
In the sea of dependence, I forgot to even breathe

Even with your captivation, You only leave behind a tepid warmth
In knowing when to quit, I dislike your conceited kisses

Don't leave me alone, Perceive and color me already
What words will slip out of your room?
Being confused, falling asleep-
Will you tell me about things beyond those?
Only the moon is looking
At the sighs lost in the questions of smiles

When the next long needle points To the ceiling
You won't be around anymore; I won't need you anymore

Nevertheless, I definitely searched For a form of love
Your teary eyes tied it to The present from a time far beyond
If I can, I want to end while shrouded liked this
Your wish and the night bring morning along in vain

Paint it with a tender, passionate, yet cowardly kiss
The moon illuminates our final night